Sunday, March 30, 2008

A First

Julia participated in Fast and Testimony Meeting today. I was SO proud of her.! She asked me if she could bear her testimony, and I told her that if she wanted to, she would have to do it all by herself. She did a great job, I wish I had a picture of her; although, I understand why pictures are not allowed, it would definitely detract from the spirit if people were constantly snapping photos of their kids bearing their testimonies. Anyway, I feel like it was a parenting milestone. It was a great day.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

How awesome! I always feel so good when my kids want to bear their testimonies too. That is so fantastic!

Sarah said...

She did a great job! :)

tami and todd said...

That is a very wonderful parenting milestone, so much joy comes from that moment I can imagine! Julia sure is becoming such a fantastic little lady, good job!

Kristin said...

That IS a big parenting milestone. What a sweet girl she is!