Thursday, March 13, 2008

Emmy's Birthday

Here's the cake I made. I had glorious visions of what it would look like. I severely over-estimated my abilities. The finished product is a far cry from what I imagined. I had to rip the poor dolls legs off so she'd fit in the cake! And the only way I could get her to balance was to shove her hands into the cake, one in front of her and one behind her!
The next picture is of the balloons we brought home for her since we had the audacity to go to the temple that morning! Yes, we abandoned her on her birthday!
Then there is Emmy playing with her birthday present from Grandma Matthews. Yes, I know, her bangs need a trim, no need to point it out over and over and over. (Scott tells me everytime he sees her that her bangs need a trim.)
And last, the glorious stack of presents!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I still think that the cake was cute and way better than I could have done.