Thursday, March 06, 2008

Swinging

Haddie loves her swing. She especially loves when the big kids come over and talk to her while she is swinging. Sometimes she tells the rotating fish from the hanging mobile about all her troubles. I think the fish are some of her best friends at present. They're always there for her when she needs a listening ear!
The picture below is me trying to take a good picture to show my friend Kristie how big Haddie's gotten, but I think the rolling over picture actually depicts her growth a lot better.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I really enjoyed all the pictures!! Thanks so much!!! Haddie is getting big. They grow too fast don't they? Before we know it, our girls will be all grown up and off at BYU together!! :)

Heather said...

Yay! I love it! But I plan on enjoying every minute of it along the way!