Thursday, March 13, 2008

Distraction

Julia has been home from school for the last three days, not really sick, but with a fever, and thus unable to attend school. I actually took her to the doctor today and she has strep throat, red ears, and swollen lymph nods not to mention a cold sore on her lips. Anyway, she definitely has "cabin fever" and is driving me CrAZy! So, I gave her the assignment to color Easter decorations. She is doing a fabulous job, I'll have to post a picture of the finished product.
Emily wanted to get in on the action. And seemed very determined, but after her first attempt that turned out all wrong in her estimation, she gave up and went back outside to cheer on Ryan the brand new bike rider!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nene said...

Yea! I love when you update often. I love clicking on your blog and being able to catch these little glimpses into the life of the Matthews family!

JSL, ABE&H said...

Hey I am glad you found my blog, yours is so cute! Seems like the sick bug is just passing through everones house.