Friday, March 21, 2008

Bowling

We dropped $50 at the bowling alley today to give our kids a new experience. They loved it! There was a weird couple next to us, with two little kids and one on the way, smoking with miscellaneous body piercings, you can imagine it I'm sure. I actually won! Scott came in second, with Ben (thanks to my help) a close 3rd.
Julia got herself into all different kinds of strange contortions trying to get the ball to go the way she wanted.
Ryan watches his ball creep down the lane.
See, strange contortions. (Last photo)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aly said...

That looks like lots of fun! Annie asks me almost daily if we can go bowling, I guess I should take her soon!

Kristie said...

Looks like a lot of fun~ I bet my kids would like it too! I used to love to go bowling!