Saturday, March 08, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Emily!


I've spent the day reflecting on the five years that we've had Emily in our family. I feel very blessed to have known her. She's calm and content. She doesn't need much to be happy. She's more concerned about other people than about herself. She loves Heavenly Father and Jesus. When I think about the scriptures where Christ tells us that we should become like little children, I think about Emily. I want to be more like Emmy when I grow up! We are SO glad that you are a part of our family. Happy 5th Birthday my little Nutter Butter!


6 comments:

Kristin said...

Your Emily sure is sweet. It's so fun to be able to keep in touch literally at the click of a button! Wow, I'll turn around and Sabrina will be five, and I'll turn around again and she'll be going off to college! I can't believe how much snow y'all got.

Kristin said...

How is the sale of your house going?

Kristin said...

I guess I mean are you getting some interest?

Kristie said...

I hope that Emily had a great day!!! It sure does go by fast doesn't it?

Heather said...

Kristin, the market here is really soft. So, we decided to just sit tight for the time being. I have a friend trying to sell her house, and it's been on the market since early November, and still no sale! Yikes!

Aly said...

Hey long lost friend, I've missed you and your cute family! It is so fun to read your blog to see how your doing! Happy Birthday Emily! We just started a blog of our own! www.chuckandaly.blogspot.com
Love Ya! Alyson Smith