Saturday, March 22, 2008

Newest Layout

I love the way this one turned out!. The solids are by Bren Boone. I used Kay Miller's Over the Rainbow kit. And the pink and blue are Raspberry Road's Vintage Baby kit. The Acrylic Alphabet is by Claudia Campbell.
I love it because it shows all five of my kids when they are just one day old. I used all of their hospital pictures. It's not my favorite picture of Ryan, he looks a bit like an alien. I'm going to do a similar picture of them when they are all a year old. So, tune in again in November when Hadley turns one. Maybe I'll do one at six months too!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tami and todd said...

That did turn out super cute, I love it! Looks like a lot of work too! I still can't wrap my idea around the thought of having five kids, you amaze me!

Kristie said...

Very cute! You did a great job!!! You have such cute kiddos!