Thursday, March 13, 2008

Birthday Production

I told Emily she could have two friends over for dinner and cake, and that she could pick the dinner. She, like any self-respecting five year old, chose Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, ham cubes, peas and peaches. She chose Addison and Bailee Southam as her friends. Scott and I were honored to be the audience of their birthday production. It was kind of like Cindrella with a devil/power ranger and a mouse. It was creative to say the least.
I love the picture of everyone on the stairs.
Then there's the picture of everyone anxiously anticipating cake. Don't we all? If there was cake here today I would be eating it, that's why I still have 25 pounds to lose.
Last but certainly not least is poor Haddie valiantly attempting to entertain herself during the festivities.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tami and todd said...

That is so fun, I love the imagination of our little ones!

Kristie said...

That takes me back to the days when I used to do things like that!!! Sounds like a fun party!