Friday, March 07, 2008

A poll



I decided to take an informal poll. My hair at present is just absolutely unacceptable. I don't usually look cute or nice, unless I'm going to church, that seems to be the only time I actually style my hair. I'm thinking that I'm going to have to go back to short, because when it's short I actually style it everyday. Although, I really like how long hair looks. So, here's my question to all of you ladies and devoted friends out there who read my blog: what should I do with my hair?

Do I go and have it cut again to look more like it did in the pictures above? Do I leave it long and cut bangs and add layers and highlights? What do I do so I can feel like I look more presentable? What do each of you think would look best? Thanks for the input! I love all ya'll!

6 comments:

The Wibergs said...

I like the style on the left. I remember your hair always looking pretty cute. I really liked it when it was long and highlighted too.
Sorry, not much help here---what do I know? I'm the ponytail queen! :)

Natalie, Brent, Abbey, Kyle, Ethan, and Mariah said...

I love long hair so I would never advise anyone to cut it short. Although you do look really cute in both of those pictures. I would say leave it long and add some layers. Then if you aren't satisfied you could go shorter. I really don't know either because I have a hard time doing my hair everyday too. :)

Kristie said...

I like the one on the left too!! I say go short!!! I loved it when I chopped mine off and now I actually do my hair.....I can totally identify. I have only done layers once and I didn't like it AT ALL! But that is just me! :) It will look cute no matter what you do!!!! (because you are a cute person!!!) Post a picture of it when you get it done though!!!!!!

Sarah said...

I like the one on the left as well. I have been wanting to cut my hair short for the same reason--I would actually have to fix it! I vote cut it short. :)

But, like someone suggested, if you want to keep it long, add some layers! I actually love layers. :)

THE BELLS said...

I am a fan of long hair, but it is a lot of work and takes forever to dry. That's why the pony was invented. I think you should either go short with not a whole lot of layers or keep long with layers. Short hair with layers is a lot of work. I did that once and thought it would force me to do my hair, but I just got mad every morning.I had to wait until it grew out long again...that's just my experience. I make a big change about every 5 years and chop it all off.

Marie said...

I could give my suggestions, but take them from the girl with "boy hair". LOL! I like shorter hair as a mom. Why have long hair if you consistantly wear it up so that it, in essence, looks like short hair (around your face, etc). Here is a website I went to the last time I was deciding how to cut my hair- www.makeoversolutions.com. It was a lot of fun and gave me the bangs idea! I just have the free membership. Good luck whatever you choose!