Friday, October 31, 2008

Individual shots

Ryan wanted to be a boxer. I couldn't find any cheap boxing costumes that I liked, so I made him this robe and shorts. I swear he was the most devonair boxer ever!
We found this idea on family fun.com. Julia told me that she liked this costume because of all the face paint. It's funny, I thought she looked a lot like a jack-o-lantern, but we kept hearing scarecrow, autumn princess, all sorts of random things.
Emmy was the most precious fire-fighter ever. This was actually the costume I bought for Ben last year, but he refused to wear any costume. Emmy saw it hanging up in my closet a few weeks ago and fell in love with the idea of being a fire-fighter for Halloween. It came with a little toy fire extinguisher which shot water like a squirt gun. I bet you can imagine how popular that was, and how fast it got broken!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

tami and todd said...

How cute! So what was Julia exactly?

Kristie said...

Great job on the costume for Ryan! It looks like it was a successfull Halloween at your house!

Marie said...

I thought Julia was a leaf... Sorry! Of course, I can't see her face too closely! Cute costumes.... good work Mama!