Sunday, October 05, 2008

Tagged #2

Suzanne tagged me. Sorry it took me so long to post it. It has taken me forever to figure out how to post the dumb picture.
1. Not many people know this, but I am a professional snowflake creator!
2. I broke my collar bone when I was four, and my arm when I was six.
3. I wanted to serve a mission. When I went in to see the bishop, he told me to, "fast and pray for my eternal companion." I was peeved. I happened upon Jacob 4:6 which says, "seek not to counsel the Lord, but to take counsel from his hand." I did what the bishop said, four days later Scott called me to, "thank me for something," and felt the spirit tell him to ask me out. The rest is history.
4. I think really my only fear, is the fear of failure.
5. I have loved learning to play the organ in sacrament meeting. I have always loved doing anything that involves music.
6. My mother was a pack-rat when I was growing up, and so to balance things out I'm so anti-clutter sometimes I throw things away I later wish I hadn't.
7. When my family and I were moving from Wyoming to Wisconsin, my dad didn't see a height sign for a bridge, and he crashed into it. The top of our U-haul literally peeled off like the lid on a can of sardines. It was not a good thing, but it was kind of cool because we could hear the police sirens what seemed like seconds later. It was kind of like being on a TV show. An experience I will definitely always remember.

I tag Sarah Ebbert, Kristi Mayer, Janene Fordham, Audrey Petersen, Amy Schmutz, Amelia Carlson, and Nicole Cunningham.

No comments: