Friday, October 31, 2008

Individual shots

Here's Benjamin. Everyone kept asking him which lion he was. I heard Lion King, Aslan, the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz, etc. But all Ben wanted to be was "a nice lion." He kept on holding onto the tail on the costume. I think he was a little bit out of his comfort zone, a little bit asthmatic, and a little bit tired.
My plump and juicy strawberry. Look at that cheezer grin, that's her new favorite face to make. I have to make a note here that Haddie took five steps all by herself today, and is actively practicing her walking. She's up, she's mobile. . .time to babyproof!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

tami and todd said...

Ahhh! The strawberry is by far my favorite! I can't believe how big she is these days!

Rob O said...

I miss those cute little kids and that little strawberry hardly even knows me. I guess I'm due for a visit.

Jenni said...

Such cute kids! I love your little firewoman.

Natalie, Brent, Abbey, Kyle, Ethan, and Mariah said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Your kids are getting so big. Hadley is growing way to fast! I can't believe she is almost one:)

Marie said...

Very cute... strawberry was a cute, cute idea! Oh, and Ben holding the tail makes me thing of the Lion from The Wizard of Oz... :)

Tiffany said...

HOly cute strawberry!! That is a winner smile too! Congrats....or not on the mobility of the last one! =) She is cute! So are those others! There is just something about babies...well I guess she is getting out of that baby stage now huh?? Sorry to bring it up....don't cry! =) LOL!