Sunday, October 05, 2008

Cuteness, earrings and one dapper boy

I snapped this photo the other day because they looked SO cute happily sitting on the couch together, all ready for bed.
On Friday, Emily, Ben, Hadley and I met Scott at the mall. We got there first and the two little girls got their ears pierced. Now they look SO pretty! Then we had a festive lunch with daddy, ran some errands and made it home by the skin of our teeth in time for the big kids to come home from school. Whew!

I couldn't resist. I just had to take a picture! Ben's Sunday clothes were getting pretty ratty! For special time last month, he and I went to Burlington Coat Factory to pick out some new Sunday clothes for him (you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find dress clothers here, aaahhhh!). He fell in love with these instantly and when he put them on today he just looked so dapper, I had to snap a pic!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rob O said...

That's our dapper Ben alright!

Sarah said...

aww, look how cute those ears are! And ben too of course :)

kristi said...

Loved the little peirced ears! (Sould I tell you though that WalMart pierces ears for 1/4 of the price that it is in the mall??) ha ha ha