Wednesday, October 22, 2008

W-A-H-O-O!

We went to the store today, and while we were there (even though we're poor) I decided to try on a couple pair of jeans because for the last couple of weeks if I run or jump my pants almost fall off :P
I grabbed a couple of size 10s, because I had been in 12s. Then on a whim I grabbed a size 8. To my utter astonishment, the size 8 fit! It was slightly tight, but it fit! I'm still in shock to be quite honest, the last time I remember buying size 8 pants was when Scott and I were dating--that's 10 years ago folks. So, if you're trying to lose some weight hang in there and keep trying--if I can do it (as addicted to caramels and ice cream as I was) anyone can!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

WAY TO GO!!! That is an awesome feeling for sure!! Keep up the good work!!! :)

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

I need to follow your awesome example. You rock!

Jenni said...

Way to go! I'm totally impressed and I'll admit even a little jealous.

Summer said...

Way to go Heather...after this baby comes, I'll have to take lessons from you!

Nene said...

You rock. I need to get motivated - thanks for the post - it helps! :)