Monday, November 10, 2008

Benjamin's Birthday Party

Well, my little buddy turned 4 on Monday. We had his party Saturday evening. He invited his three favorite friends: Daniel, Kathryn and Tyler. We had pancakes and sausage for dinner (one of Ben's favorites), played outside, watched Kung Fu Panda and had Diego cupcakes. It was a hit!














I can't say how happy we are to have Benny as a part of our family. We also had a close call on Tuesday. His asthma started acting up out of the blue and he went into respiratory distress. We ran him to Urgent Care and he was diagnosed as on the borderline between Bronchitis and Pneumonia. We are very glad that he was born in this time with all the medical advances, so that we can continue to have his bright shiny personality in our family! We love you Ben!

2 comments:

Rob O said...

Boy, can I relate to your experience with Ben. We are also glad that medical technology can help him.

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Ben! I can't believe I forgot. I though it was a little later in the month closer to Ryan's. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you, Aunt Jenni, Uncle Brian, Josh, Hannah, Katie, & Seth