Thursday, January 03, 2008

I'm serious!

Here is Hadley's serious face. I was interrupting her while she was eating. So she gave me the look.
Putting away the laundry--not Hadley. I was holding Hadley and Scott asked me to take Emily's clothes upstairs and put them away. So, I put Hadley in the basket and she went up with me. She just looked TOO CUTE I couldn't resist a picture.
When we got upstairs I laid her on Emily's bed so I could put the clothes away. Her sister couldn't resist her charms and they crawled on the bed with her to give her snuggles.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

So cute!!!! I think that she is looking more and more like Ben!! Is she? or is it just me?

Tyler and Sheena said...

Oh can you imagine the looks she'll give when she is older if she is giving that kind of look now. Hehe.