Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy 9th Anniversary!

Now I feel really silly! I posted the two double layouts yesterday, but neglected to post anything about what day it was! We went out to dinner Friday with Scott's brother and his wife because their anniversary is the day before ours. Happy Anniversary Todd and Laura! I think that's why I forgot to post anything, yesterday we just hung around the house and did regular Saturday things: shopping, folding laundry, and making the kids clean the upstairs. Scott also has another brother who's wedding anniversary is the 27th of December. Happy Anniversary Brian and Jenni! Anyway, I must say that marrying Scott nine years ago yesterday was one, if not the best, decision I've ever made. He has taught me alot. We have both grown, and together we are almost a normal person! We have five wonderful children and a lot to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope that ya'll had a good day! I love all the new scrapbook pages too! I don't see how you can have "free time" with a new baby! You are Superwoman!!!!!!

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary!