Wednesday, January 16, 2008

On my toes!

My friend Kristie certainly keeps me on my toes! She asked for more pictures of Hadley and I am more than happy to oblige. I wish I had a better variety, but the battery in my camera ran out. It's a little frustrating because I'm sure I had another one somewhere, but I can't find it. She was being so cute just talking to her daddy and smiling at him and telling him "words". I was trying to get the smile on camera, but it didn't work.


She fell asleep in her bouncy seat and she looked so sweet I just couldn't resist. I love how her little hands look!
A closer shot, she was getting tired of me taking pictures! You can tell because her little eyes are shut tight trying to block out all the annoying light.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristie said...

She is SOOOOO adorable!!!!! I can't believe how big she is getting already! And I love that little milk bib! SO cute!!! Thanks for posting more pictures for me!

tami and todd said...

Those are way cute! Thanks for the kind words on my blog :)

The Wibergs said...

She is really cute and she definately has the Matthews look. :)