Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm back!

Things are finally starting to calm down here; although, I'm now 99% sure that Haddie is asthmatic like Benjamin. She does the same wheezing and grating. It's pretty sad actually. This spring I'll probably have to take her in to see Ben's Pulminologist and she'll probably have to start being nebulized. Hopefully, she won't put up as big of a fight as Ben did. Anyway, here's Ben playing with his trains.
He's at another stage where he's learning a lot of new words rather quickly. He was talking up a storm while I was photographing him, telling me all about the trains, their numbers and who went first, second, etc.
It's a nice coincidence that he has his Thomas the Tank Engine shirt on for the occassion!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Ben looks like he is having a good time playing trains! I hope that he is feeling better.