Saturday, January 19, 2008

Another one bites the dust!

I woke up at 4 am to a sick little boy reeking of overnight diaper distress at my bedside. Benjamin is now in a severe asthma state. He had a temperature of 102 degrees, and is couging until he almost throws up. I can't get him to eat hardly anything, and he is not even "making it" (being cough free and better able to breath) between nebulizer treatments which we are doing consistently every four hours. At 4:30, because Ben was having such a hard time and they seem to have a similar thing going on, I went to check on Hadley. Sure enough she was awake, severly congested, crying and hungry. What in the world am I going to do about my immune deficient, breathing challenged two youngest children?
I haven't had time to go purchase another battery for my camera, so still no pictures, sorry!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

so sorry!!!! I would call your pulminologist!! When Weston would get bad like that, they upped how often he could have treatments!! I hope that things get better!!!!!