Sunday, January 06, 2008

Ryan's Baptism Part 1

Well, in typical Heather fashion, I was trying too hard this Saturday. I got so busy with other things, even though pictures were one of the most important things to me, that this is one of only three pictures taken with my camera, and the other two didn't turn out very well. Grandpa Oliver has some other pictures on his camera, so when he emails them we'll do baptism part 2. Here's all of us right after Ryan's confirmation. He really loved everything about the day and said he felt the spirit and felt "pure". He absolutely adores the new scriptures G & G Oliver bought, and carries them everywhere with him!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nene said...

Congratulations Ryan!

Sarah said...

Yay for Ryan!!! I still have the scriptures my grandparents bought me when I turned 8 and was baptized!

Kristie said...

Congratulations!!! I hope that it was a wonderful day for all!!! I am glad that your parents got to be there for both special events!