Sunday, January 06, 2008

Hadley's blessing

I had a little bit more time this morning (as opposed to yesterday morning) before Hadley's blessing, so we had a little photo session. For those of you who don't know, Hadley actually means a field of Heather. So, in a way, she is named after me. This is actually the blessing dress I wore. Hadley looked absolutely adorable, thanks to my mom who stayed up until 3 in the morning replacing yellowed lace and the slip underneath.
I pride myself on being on time to church, usually we're five minutes early. You'd have to know that the one day I'm late is the day I need to be early. Scott called me five minutes before we had to leave to tell me that Ben's new sunbeam teacher needed a picture of him for her lesson. I couldn't get the darn thing to print. I knew we were running behind, so I went a different way to church because I thought it may be faster. It wasn't! We came bolting into the chapel in the knick of time.
My mom and I always like to take a picture of the cute little shoesies, since you can't see them under the dress.
Here they are, all five of my little munchkins!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

tami and todd said...

Ahhh! What a precious family, everyone looks so nice all dressed up!! And the baby... so sweet!

Tiffany said...

I have so much to say! What a cute baby! And Oh my goodness! Who are those kids???! They have grown up so much! I don't even recognize Emily anymore, I'm used to her light brown/blond hair she had. But wow, they have all really grown up and are so adorable! Congrats on the baby, I didn't even know you were pregnant. But I doubt you knew I had another one too. You can check out my blog at hawkefam.blogspot.com. Keep in touch!

Kristie said...

Beautiful!!! What a pretty dress and a beautiful little baby! She is sure precious!!!! Thanks for all the great pictures.

Tyler and Sheena said...

She looks so beautiful. I love the dress, how cool that it was yours. Gabby, my oldest, wore my blessing dress to.

Shirlene said...

What a special day. Before you know it they'll be getting married!! Yikes!