Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Scripture Mastery

We've set a goal to help our kids start memorizing scriptures. I orded the seminary scripture mastery cards to get us started. They're only 25 cents! This is the second one we've done. I got to thinking about it, and decided it would be fun to use my adobe photoshop to make a layout for it. I really like how it turned out!
I used Melany Violette's kit "You are my sunshine". For the tree I used "In the shade of the woods by Mira Designs and the cookie cutter tool.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Good idea! I keep wanting to make something for church for my girls but I haven't done anything.

tami and todd said...

That is a totally awesome idea, I like it! Good job!

Andrea said...

that is a super cute idea!! i would love to do one for tessa.