Friday, February 16, 2007

Princess (and Prince) Tea Party!

Emily goes to a playgroup every Friday with the girls in our church the same age. We alternate houses and the girls love it. When it was our turn for play date we had a Princess (and Prince) Tea Party.
Here's Emily being shy with two of her friends. Emily collects friends. She'll tell anyone who will listen who here friends are as she counts them off on her fingers.
Here's Benjamin enjoying the tea party as much as the little girls.
If you haven't been privy to see it before, this is Julia's pretty pretty princess pose. I should post the one of her I have on my cell phone. It's a much better pic of the pose. But I don't know how to download it. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Very fun! I love all the new pictures!! It looks like quite the party.