Friday, February 16, 2007

Great Ideas Gone Wrong

I had this great idea when Ryan was born. I was going to take a picture of him with the same stuffed animal as a newborn, at six months and then every year on his birthday. And I was going to do the same thing for all of my kids. Well, you can see what actually happened. Newborn--good, two months--not in the plan, but he looked so cute, eighteen months--not what I was planning. . .
Seven years old. A five and a half years missing. Oh, well. It's still amazing to look at how much they grow and change. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Okay, too funny!! I love the pictures though. Ryan sure has changed alot since he was a baby huh? He is such a handsome boy!!

Sarah said...

That is a cute idea, even if it didn't work out. It's still cool. You should do it again in several years. :)