Friday, February 16, 2007

Speaking of Time Going By

Valentine's Day has me thinking about the love of my life--my sweet and thoughtful husband (or dh as they call them in chat groups online--domestic housepartner--lame huh?). Here's one of our engagement pictures.
Obviously a wedding picture.
This was taken Christmas 2006. I hate to get all sentimental and corny, but I think we look better than we did when we got married. And we are certainly more in love and work better as a team than we did those eight long years ago. What a difference time makes! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Aaah!!!! I just love the pictures!! You two are such a cute couple!! A good marriage sure does bring out the best in both spouses doesn't it? I am glad that the two of you are so happy together!!!!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you!!

tami and todd said...

It's about time you got to posting, I was about to write you and say "get me caught up!" So I'm happy to see you've been busy! Hey I always that dh stood for "dear hubby"... that's how I'll think of it cause it sounds much happier! You two really are a cute looking picture & it is amazing what time does to a good relationship! It's great to learn and grow together with someone so special! Happy be-lated Valentine's Day!

Heather said...

there was another listing that said darling husband, and that is also much more favorable than domestic housepartner!