Sunday, February 25, 2007

The 411 for those interested

We have had some developments! After feeling like I was pregnant for a month I started my period today. So, no baby in November. Scott and I had a great conversation about the whole baby thing, and we decided to give ourselves and our other kids a little more time to get comfortable, get some more kids in school, get myself exercising, get my house painted, get Benjamin older. Instead of trying now, we are not going to start trying until September. As with most well made decisions, a feeling of peace washed over our house, and where there was stress and pressure before, now there's peace. We are excited for a little more time and we are excited for more babies, just not right now. Thanks for the interest you have expressed, we love that people think about us and are excited for the things that are going on!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Well, I am sorry that you won't be having a baby close to mine, but I am glad that you have peace of mind about the whole thing. Now you can paint your whole house up!!! Yea!!!! Sounds like a good plan to me. Thanks for the update!!

Sarah said...

I'm glad you were able to make a decision that you feel good about! You can play with Hannah to make up for it until you have your own. :)

tami and todd said...

I love that we can have such divine guidance in such important decisions to be made! With Liv it was a tiny miracle that she made it here when she did (before my mom passed) cause Todd and I were planning on waiting quite a while... long story, but I am very grateful for the big guys guidance!