Friday, February 16, 2007

School Wide Picture Day

I heard a lot of noise at the school and ran over to see what was going on. They were attempting to take a picture of the entire student body in the freezing cold. They had just let a bunch of balloons go and the kids were so excited.
Here's the Vice Principal trying to restore order.
I easily found Julia in the crowd. She definately looks cold and surprised to see me.
I didn't find Ryan until he was headed back inside. I got him just in the knick of time! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Too cool!! There is no way that they could get a picture of our entire school last year. There were over 1200 kids there!! How many kids at your school? There are 600 at our school this year!!

tami and todd said...

So what exactly is "freezing" like in Texas?

Heather said...

Kristie-- I think there are around 600 this year, but I have no clue. It's only k-4,
Tami--I think that day it was 25 degrees with the wind chill factor.