Saturday, August 02, 2008

Texas Rangers vs. Toronto Bluejays


Last night Scott and I took Ryan and Julia to the Rangers game. It was a lot of fun, and a great game to watch. The Rangers came from behind to win the game in the ninth inning! A lot of great catches and awesome hits! I think Ryan and Julia were only in it for the treats, but they loved to scream and shout when everyone else was screaming and shouting. Between them they ate 2 bags of cotton candy, 1 Jumbo dog, 1 carton of Dibs ice cream, 1 thing of popcorn and 2 bottles of water. It was terribly hot outside. I wish I would have brought three or four bottles of water just for myself. I was also wishing that the Rangers would install industrial fans to cool off the audience during the Texas summer heat. Another cool thing is that we got 4 free coolers for being among the first 10,000 fans that night. It was also "Mormon night" at the Ballpark in Arlington. Coincidently, there's an LDS guy playing for the Rangers this year-- #10 Michael Young. He had a pretty good night.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Greg said...

Ok, you guys are Dogs. You move from here in the great state of Utah and now you get to go to real baseball games! I am not that jealous though because it was not my Dodgers.

Rob O said...

Some people have it really rough!

kristi said...

looks like you had fun!!