Saturday, August 30, 2008

Caution: Danger ahead (those with a quesy stomach may wish to skip this next entry)

I have now dubbed Haddie, "Danger-baby II." For those of you who remember Ben as a baby, he was crazy. I use to always say that we would have a "still alive at five" birthday party for him if he made it that far. Haddie is proving to be of the same material. Three times now I have put her down in the kitchen for less than two minutes and have turned around to find her vanished. Inevitably, she is upstairs! It makes me highly concerned for her safety. I'm going to have to figure out some way to block off the bottom of the stairs. Yesterday, I had done the same thing, put her down for a minute or so to have the use of both hands, when all of a sudden I hear excited baby babbling. When I finally locate Hadley, I find her atop of our kitchen step stool. She had climbed up to the top of it under her own power. She was also diggling her fingers into that blender full of homemade pizza sauce. She is a spitfire. Come to think of it "Danger-baby II" may not be an accurate enough title.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: