Saturday, August 30, 2008

More crazy photos

I hesitiate to post this picture, because I look like a freak, but I will anyway for the sake of blogging accuracy. I was having a great day on Thursday. I was freakishly happy. This was another picture Emmy snapped when she was in her photo frenzy.
I took down the three picture frames that were above our fireplace and replaced them. It's definitley a little lacking in visual interest, so, Kristi, if you're reading this, I need some vinyl lettering help. I want a big "Family" to go over the top picture. Then I want a smaller phrase, "The most important things in life aren't things" to go inbetweent the big picture and the little ones on the mantle. I was also thinking that I'd put two more 5x7s on the wall on either side of the big picture with some curly q lettering. What does everyone think?
I have loved these hooks that I put up in the music room. I need to go out and buy two more so that everyone in the family will have their own hook. Right now we only have four up, and I have one more I haven't put up yet. But we use these hooks to hang-up swimming suits and towels in the summer, and back packs and jackets during the school year!
Another random snapshot. Julia's face looks like this a lot, she has a lot of energy and excitement. I'm jealous sometimes of how exciting and fabulous things are to Julia. A enviable trait to be certain.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kristi said...

i finally have my machine back - the vinyl will look very good!! You just let me know!