Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Gingerbread house

I was trying to be a fun and festive holiday mommy, so we constructed a festive gingerbread house! The roof only fell off once, and then I was actually patient enough to hold it until it dried.
I think they ate more candy than actually went on the house, which is scary looking at how much candy is on the house. They are also "slyly" picking the remaining candy off of the gingerbread house and it's looking less and less festive.
Daddy even got involved in the construction. After all was said and done he was wondering why anyone would make gingerbread houses for fun.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow!! You are much better than me! All I want to do is sleep when I have just had a baby!

The Wibergs said...

We were supposed to make ours today. I never did get up the energy to do it. As I put the kids to bed Kate reminded me we didn't do it so we can't go to sleep. We've still got halloween candy to get rid of, so I can't justify buying that cute kit. Dang. The making the gingerbread part & sticking it together without breaking it is what makes me want to run away. But, gotta do it. Tradition and all :)