Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

If any of ya'll out there are feeling bad that you haven't received a christmas card from us, don't. It has been an ugly process this year. I have been foiled at every turn. First, I was trying to wait for Hadley to get a little bit older so she didn't look so funny in the picture. Newborns look like little frogs in pictures. Then, every time I tried to get a family picture taken it didn't work out. The one time I asked a friend in advance to come over on a Saturday and take it, Haddie ended up in the hospital :( Finally, a couple of days ago when Haddie was actually awake, I just walked over to the neighboors across the street and begged for help. I was so happy to have gotten the pictures done. I immediately downloaded them and went to open my adobe photoshop, but it wouldn't open. I have spent the last couple of days playing doctor to my computer so that my program would open. Today, I finally had success, and I was over-joyed because I actually had a printer again. I could just throw a cute card together and print them out. I don't know how many of you know, but before Hadley was born Emily pushed our printer off of the countertop with her bottom :( Today I opened up my printer from Santa Claus only to find that they neglected to put in the cord that plugs the printer in. I am peeved. So, I figured I'd just post it on my blog. I do plan to still send them out, so if you want one leave your address in the comments. Wish me luck as I keep swimming against the tide to get these done!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Your card is beautiful! Sorry we couldn't help you out this weekend, we were gone! And I'm so sorry about the printer situation. For some dumb reason, printers don't come with that cord anymore! Can you use the cord from your old printer? I hope you get it figured out soon! Love the picture with all of you in black!

Kristie said...

I LOVE the card!! I hope that ya'll had a great Christmas day!!! Send us a card if you get a chance. Ours should come to you guys this week and you can use the address off of there!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

The Wibergs said...

Your card looks great. Merry Christmas!

tami and todd said...

Well that is a super cute card you've created despite all the odds. That's unexcusable about the printer company, they better treat you real well for a ruined christmas present! Merry Christmas!!

Jenny said...

Your card is beautiful! You have such a beautiful family! I hope your Christmas was wonderful.

Shirlene said...

We soooo want a real life card that we can touch and put in our Chirstmas album! We had fun with Aaron here for Christmas--but we missed you and your darling family.