Thursday, December 13, 2007

My kiddos!

Here is Ben, our computer game junkie. He spends more than half of the day right now playing on Nick Jr. and Playhouse Disney internet sites. His mommy is just tired and worn out. I know I need to get creative and get him off of the computer. He loves it a lot! His hardest day is Sunday when the computer is resting and no one is allowed to play games on it.
Emily always wants to feed Haddie. I don't let them feed her a lot, because she has a drinking problem! She drinks too fast, gulps too much air, has to burp all the time, chokes herself--it's not very pretty. On Tuesday she was drinking more calmly so I let Emily have a go.
The middle kids were hanging out on the floor together. They are pretty cool!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Your kids are SO CUTE!!! Haddie looks like she is doing good! Get some rest and don't feel too bad about letting Ben be on the computer. I always say there is a time and place for everything and the time and place for those great automatic babysitters (ie-TV and computers) is right after I have a baby and am totally exhausted all the time!! :)