Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The best sleeper ever!

Yes, I think I can safely say now that she's officially sleeping through the night. For the last four nights Hadley has slept at least eight hours in a row! Usually she goes to sleep around 9:30 pm and wakes up around 5:30 am. Not bad for a one month old baby. This was her first time to go to church. You can see a little sliver of the red velvet top of her christmas dress. I totally meant to take a picture of her, and didn't. I'll make sure to next Sunday.
Thanks goes out to my friend Kristi! Hadley loves this little bassinet that Kristi donated to our cause. She sleeps like a little angel in it. Scott is especially happy. Usually our new babies sleep with us the first couple of months so that I can get some form of sleep. And that is definitely not one of the most comfortable ways to sleep. Two adults and a tiny baby in a queen-sized bed.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I'm feeling totally jealous over here!!!!!!!!