Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More of Angela and Brian's Wedding.

Okay, so I have ADD today. I keep bouncing between topics and I am having a hard time staying focused. Here are the boys at the wedding. Top row is Wade Bowles (Brian's dad), Brian Bowles, Robert Oliver (Angie's and my dad) holding his namesake Robert Peterson (my sister Marie's youngest boy). The bottom row is Ryan Peterson (my sister Marie's husband), Derek Oliver (a brother) holding Drew Peterson (Marie's oldest boy), and Evan Peterson (my sister Marie's middle boy).
Here are the sistas again giving Angie a funny look.
Here are the bride and groom with both sets of parents. The mom's are Janice Oliver and Wendy Bowles.
Here are Angie and Brian with his two best friends from childhood. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!!! Everyone looks so happy! Nothing like a wedding to make everyone happy! Angela's dress was really pretty! I love it!

Heather said...

Angela got herself a good one. I am happy for them. I think their relationship will be a lot like Scott's and mine. She definately looked like a princess. She's always believed she is one.

Heather said...

Not a princess in a bad way. She's a very cute girl!