Sunday, October 01, 2006

Derek and Christina's wedding

My brother Derek married his high school sweetheart, Christina, in the LDS temple on June 3, 2006. It was quite a feat for them. My family and I were nervous for most of Derek's adolescence. He was an interesting teenager, and we worried that he wasn't going to make it. He pulled it together and was an extrodinary missionary for the church in the ghetto of Cleveland, OH. Christina joined the church at 18, her mother didn't disown her, but she was not happy. It was a tough road for both of them. But they made it, and they bring out the best in each other. The top right photo is my sister Angie and my two girls. Derek and Christina are bottom left, my parents and Christina on the bottom right.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I love the pictures of your family! Boy, everyone has grown up haven't they.