Saturday, October 28, 2006

Jack-o-lanterns

We suffered through the ceremonial carving of the pumpkins today. Julia wanted a "Princess Vampire" jack-o-lantern and Ryan wanted a "Pirate Ghost" jack-o-lantern. We added paint to Julia's to help her look more like a princess. I personally love the triangle shaped patch on Ryan's jack-o-lantern. Emily's pumpkin likes to lay on it's side, so we decided to use the stem for a nose and make hers into a bird.
Here is Julia with her jack-o-lantern making her best jack-o-lantern face.
Here is Ryan with his jack-o-lantern making his best jack-o-lantern face. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Very cute and creative jack-o-lanterns. You guys did such a great job. I know that ours will not be nearly as creative when we carve ours tomorrow. Brian has said that he wants a "happy and smiley" pumpkin and Weston wants a spooky one. I guess that we will see how they turn out. I love ya'lls though. You are a very creative carver.

Kristie said...

oh- and I meant to say that I love the toothless picture. I love it when kids lose their front teeth. :)