Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Halloween 2004

Ryan was obsessed with Zorro in 2004, and Julia was just beginning the all-encompassing princess phase (which she is still in), so she went as Snow White.
Emmy got the shaft again this year. I threw her in an old dance recital costume I had found at a garage sale. She didn't even get to go Trick-or-Treating because she fell asleep before Dad and the kids left.
Here are Ryan and Julia with the pumpkins "they" carved. They were very proud. Ryan wanted a crabby pumpkin and Julia wanted, yep, you guessed it, a princess pumpkin. I did they best I could, but obviously my artestry left something to be desired with the princess. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Great pumpkins! I think you did a good job. Have you carved yours yet this year? We will be doing ours next week for FHE. I don't think that Weston even knows who Zorro is!

Heather said...

I was a silly mother and let Ryan watch Zorro. That was how he found out about Zorro. We are going to carve our pumpkins Saturday or Sunday. Scott can't ever be home Monday night, so we have to put FHE on another day.