Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dancing!

Julia and Emily are both in dance classes. Julia takes Ballet, Tap and Jazz. Emily takes Ballet, Tap and Tumbling. They love their dance classes! They especially love dressing up like pretty princesses. This is the girls on Saturday (Oct. 21) before a mini-recital at an old-folks home. They loved the bows in their hair and their fluffy tutus!
Emily is trying hard to get to where she can do the splits.
At the dance studio their is a fish tank with fish and a turtle. Benjamin and Emily love looking and talking to the sea creatures.
There is also a little rocking chair at the dance studio. Benjamin thinks it is his when we are there and I have to do a lot of fancy parenting to get him to relinquish the chair to other children. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Benjamin is such a cutie! All of your kids are so sweet looking! I can't get over how much I think that Julia looks like you! Very fun. The girls looks really cute in that picture for their mini-recital! I love it!!

Heather said...

Everybody says that Julia looks a lot like me, and I didn't believe them until I pulled out my baby books.