Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Last of Angie's Wedding Photos.

Uncle Brian holding cousing Drew, then Angie, Hollyann, Angela Bowles, Brian's dad and sister Amanda (all you can see is her hair).
Grandma Oliver and Cousin Drew.
Aunt Angie snuggling cousin Evan, and of course, Brian's standing right by Angie.
Grandpa Oliver, Brian and Angie coming out of the St. George temple. Now all the Oliver siblings (with the exception of Jeff who is currently not talking to us) have been sealed in the same room of the St. George Temple. This trip was especially fun for me because I got to travel to St. George all by myself. The result was good quality time with my mom and dad, my sister Angie, and my brother Derek and his new wife Christina. I had a lot of fun. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Your sister looks beautiful! I love to see all the pictures! You didn't even mention that you were going to your sister's wedding! How very fun!!

Heather said...

Which is funny because I was really looking forward to it. I guess when I email you I am mostly thinking about being a mom. I'll try to do better.