Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Funniness

Things are pretty busy at our house, like I'm sure they are at all of your houses too. It's that time of year, busy, busy, busy. I now have 21 piano students and am caring for a 2 month old baby from 8 to 3. We are trying desperately not to get sick (especially with that tiny baby around I would feel SO guilty if she got sick), to keep on top of homework for three full-time elementary students, to keep our house at least somewhat clean and to try to have some enjoyable time as a family. There seems to be time for very little else. And if any of you know how to get that disgusting urine smell out of mattresses please fill me in, I'm dying over here!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

WOW! 21 students is a lot. I can't even imagine taking care of a new baby and doing piano too with all of my other kids!! Hats off to you!! :D Your kiddos are so cute and that little baby has TONS of hair. How cute is that?! Hang in there!!

Rob O said...

Now you know why we were the way we were!