Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 7

I have to say today, that I married extremely well, and I am grateful for my sweet husband every single day. I guess that it is circumstances that have moved him to the forefront of my mind. For the last several years Scott has had this funky mole on his face. I've told him several times I thought that he should go and have it checked out. Of course, my suggestion was "silly". It wasn't until his recent trip to California when all of his brothers asked what that thing on his face was, that he agreed with me. He went in today to have it checked out. The nurse practitioner could not tell. She ended up doing a biopsy and we will have the results next week.
Hopefully, it's nothing major, but I can't help but think how my life would be SO different, and SO bleak without him. He is one of my greatest blessings, my biggest fan, my lifetime love, my best friend.
I knew after our first date, which he was 2 1/2 hours late to, that he was the one. When I am around him I want to be the best person I can be. Thanks honey for all you do for me and our family!

3 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

I hope all is ok with his biopsy! You are such an awesome lady!!

Jenni said...

I hope every thing is will be okay. It was nice to see Scott. It reminded me of how sad I get sometimes that we have never had the opportunity to live close by each other.