Monday, October 12, 2009

Days 3 and 4

Yesterday was so hectic I forgot to post. So I'll do two things to make up for my oversight.
I am grateful for the spirit. Sundays are sometimes challenging. It would be awesome if we could just go to church and be told everything we need to do the next week. I know that's not the Lord's way. So He provided the Holy Ghost for us so that even when teachers are less than perfect or speakers ramble on (not you Cam, your talk rocked) the spirit can still instruct us.


I'm also grateful for music. During the Relief Society General Broadcast the song that we all stood and sang together was How Firm a Foundation. As we stood and sang that song together, as sisters all over the world, I felt the spirit SO strongly. I love how music is a conduit for the spirit. How it can express more perfectly our feelings and thoughts than words. I love to sit at the piano and pour my heart out in music when I'm having a hard day. I LOVE MUSIC!

1 comment:

Rob O said...

Amen sister! Music is the language of the spirit. Our sacrament meeting this week is going to be on worship through music.