Thursday, November 20, 2008

Popping


I am now convinced that I need to go to the store, buy a HUGE roll of bubble wrap and give that to them for Christmas. It was SO funny! I got a couple of packages in the mail that had bubble wrap inside. They were all SO excited. Ben would take a sheet place it on the ground and then they'd all jump on it popping the bubbles like maniacs. It was hilarious! Then he'd run back to the boxes and say, "I need more popping!" He was literally distraught when there was no more popping to be had. He loved popping the bubble wrap SO much, he had to help Haddie get in on the goods. I was surprised to by how much the three older kids enjoyed the "popping" too. So, I'm thinking bubble wrap may be the way to go for Christmas presents, cheap, fun--good times at the Matthews house!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's too funny! Kathryn is obsessed with these things!

Rob O said...

Heck, even I like doing that.