Monday, November 10, 2008

Hair, hair and more hair

Well, these aren't the best pictures, and Julia looks shiny because I was messing with them in photoshop so you could actually see their hair. But, we have a new goal in our house. I was inspired by my friend Audrey. Our new goal is to get every single girl's hair (including mommy's) done everyday. It's no small task I can assure you, and we are going to have to wake up earlier to get things taken care of. But I can't tell you how happy I feel, and how happy my little girls feel. It makes such a big difference to put in the effort to make yourself look nice. It just naturally boosts your self-esteem and you feel more confident. This was our hair for the primary program. I think they both turned out cute, the pictures just do not do the grandeur of their hair justice. We got many compliments across the board.
If you are interested, I found several hair blogs that have been my inspiriation. Girly Do's By Jenn, She Does Hair, and Babes in Hairland.

2 comments:

Rob O said...

They are the cutest!

Tiffany said...

Wow they are beautiful girls! And I love Julia's hair...how gorgeous! I know what you mean when doing hair is no small task! I have 4 girls hair to do!