Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Overwhelmed

Well my friends, I'm sorry I haven't posted in SO long. I am just feeling amazingly overwhelmed. I had the "great" idea to sew a blanket and a robe and pajama pants set for each of my children. Now I am paying for it.
Our ward is also doing a Christmas music thing Saturday, at which I'm singing one song and was going to be one member of a Flute quartet, but everyone is bailing and me and I don't know what to do. AAAHHHHHH!
Anyway, the list goes on and on.
I also wanted to thank everyone for their prayers on my Aunt's behalf. The last time I talked to my mom, she said Lisa was making a slow but steady recovery. So keep 'em coming.
It will probably be a few weeks until I post again. I really just need my life to calm down a bit. Until then, I love you all and hope you are having a lovely Christmas season.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

hope you're able to get everything done that you need to. try not to stress too much about it. (easier said than done, i know!)

Anonymous said...

I wish I had your ambition! I would love to be able to make all those things for my children for Christmas but time isn't on my side anymore. You will get it all done and your children will cherish them.
Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Kristie said...

Good luck with all of your sewing! If I were there I would help you out on the flute thing!! I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas too!

Nene said...

Hang in there! :)

Tiffany said...

Good luck with the christmas program. I am also singing a duet with one of my counselors. You will be fine and don't get overwhelmed! By the way, cute cake for Hadley's birthday! I think you did a great job! Happy late birthday Hadley!

tami and todd said...

Well, good luck! I totally understand the feeling!