Sunday, March 29, 2009

A scarf and a bucket hat

I made these for Emily. They turned out pretty cute, and the bucket hat only took me an hour and a half. The scarf however, tricked me. It looked really easy and so I stayed up trying to get it done. I thought maybe by eleven. . .ha ha! I was up until 12:30. Can I just mention here how very annoyed I am? At about 11:30 my doorbell rang three times very fast, a very desperate ring. I thought for sure someone was in trouble. I ran downstairs only to find no one there. Now I'm pretty sure that it was a few of the kids in the neighborhood who's parents are just uninvolved. I was scared for hours though thinking up all of the possibilities.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

you are so very talented, heather!

and how awful to have people ring your bell at 11:30. yuck!
we once had the police come to our house at about 2 am. kind of freaked me out... turned out they had the right house number but were off by either a street or two. (thank goodness!)

Angie said...

You are so crafty and cute! What a good, fun mom you are!

Chelsea said...

Just saw your awesome hubby yesterday. It sure was fun to see him. It would have been better if we could have seen all of you, but he will have to suffice for now.