Saturday, March 07, 2009

Emily's Ladybug party



Here I sit waiting for guests to arrive at Emily's Ladybug party. I feel sad, because I've already been informed that two of the three guests we invited are sick and will not be able to come. Poor Emily, she's a little heartbroken. But I'm hoping that it will still be a great day for her. There are not words to describe how grateful I am that she was able to come to our family 6 short years ago. She is such a calm and peaceful girl, with such a beautiful heart and soul. She was accepted, as a kindergartner, into the gifted and talented program at our school. She is bright, happy, fun and the favorite friend of each little girl in her circle of friends. What a blessing she is. Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Chaffin's said...

Tell Emily Happy birthday for me! That cake is so cute! I hope she has a good day

Jenny said...

What a great cake! That is so cute. I hope her other friend made it and that they had a great time. So sorry that two of the girls couldn't come. Poor Emily!

Happy birthday. I can't believe she is 6!

Sarah said...

Awesome cake! I hope the party went well!!! I was hoping my baby could share a birthday with her, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen!

Aly said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!!

Heather that cake is ADORABLE!! Will you please, please, please email me one of those up-close pictures for my cake blog!!!

Aly said...

The picture on the top left of your collage will be perfect:)

Rob O said...

Happy Birthday to Princess Emily from Princess Grandpa!!