Saturday, March 21, 2009

Newest creation



I made these for my wonderful sister-in-law Jenni for her birthday. They were a lot of fun to make, and I think they turned out rather cute. They are dishcloths, and I think they will be fabulous because of their texture. They will probably be the best dish washing apparatus ever! They are made out of a beautiful 100% cotton yarn. I didn't know until I got back into crochetting, but that cheap Red Heart yarn you get at Wal-Mart, is mostly acrylic, and now that I have been spoiled by better yarns I can barely stand to crochet with that other stuff, it hurts my fingers!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great idea! you're so talented!

Jenni said...

I love them they are so soft. As a matter of fact I am using one right now. I love the red. It's the perfect color.

Natalie, Brent, Abbey, Kyle, Ethan, and Mariah said...

Those are super cute! I like the colors:) Sure looks like they would work great;)